Customer Service is not a department . . . It's an
* Apply the total satisfaction
* "I detest the idea of turning people away. It isn't
the way Domino's treats customers. Also, the need to turn off phones indicates
inadequate scheduling by a manager, and I'm a stickler on that." (Pizza Tiger,
* Managers are liable for poor service.
* When doing schedules, use all available tools to
account for the weather and sporting events. Use the Internet, weather phone,
newspapers, paydays etc...
* Overstaff for local sporting events.
* Always overstaff for dinner rush. You can always cut
* Schedule on 10 minute intervals.
* Train drivers to provide accurate orders.
* Deliver napkins to all hotels and
* The goal is To The Door in 24
* Singles as much as possible we average less than 1.25
orders per run, and 80% single runs.
* More than anyone, drivers hate to deliver late pizzas.
They hate confronting disappointed
* Good service starts at the phone.
* Offer rewards to team members that go out of their way
to improve service. i.e.: Reward a team member if they come in when not
scheduled, when it rains.
* Require all drivers to hustle safely. Hustle on your
feet ~ drive safely on the street.
* Good service is when the order is accurate, prompt,
hot, and delivered with a smile.